The New Jersey Department of Education has established this Portal to support New Jersey school districts’ Digital Readiness for Learning and Assessment. The Portal provides information on PARCC technology readiness for New Jersey LEAs and Test Sites as well as digital learning.
This site will provide school districts with:
1) The most current information on PARCC guidelines and updates,
2) A link to NJTRAx, the New Jersey Readiness Tool for Online Assessment and NJTRAx DL for Digital Learning
3) Access to resources and online professional development intended to build the capacity of New Jersey schools and districts to get ready for online assessment
4) Access to the procurement services for devices and Internet bandwidth
5) A support ticket system that enables NJ district staff to request and receive technical assistance for online technology readiness.
Learn more about the portal here… [read more]